The University of Chicago Kovler Diabetes Center offers comprehensive care and education for individuals with diabetes throughout their lifespan. Our blog, KovlerDaily, is also managed by a comprehensive and diverse team of specialists, researchers, patients, parents, and administrators and provides perspectives and updates from all facets of the organization.
- Lou Philipson, MD, Ph.D. and Medical Director of the Kovler Diabetes Center
- Peggy Hasenauer, MS, RN, Executive Director of the Kovler Diabetes Center
- Amy Hess-Fischl, Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator
- Julia Socke, Registered Dietician and Certified Diabetes Educator
- Matthew Brady, Ph.D.
- Yolanda Becker, MD
- Siri Greeley, MD, Ph.D.
- Laurie Jaffe, member of the Kovler Diabetes Center Leadership Board and parent of a child with diabetes.
- And a many more exciting guests and Kovler team members!
Please continue to stay connected with the Kovler Diabetes Center! Read our blog, visit our website, ‘Like’ us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or contact us for more information. Thank you for visiting KovlerDaily!